Which are you?
(of the many faces of peak performers)
If you have a deep passion for what you do…
And a serious desire to take things to the next level…
Then you are going to LOVE the unique experience of a Peak Performance Flow Session! You will discover little-known forces at play to:
- Be the very best at what you do & love
- Develop your skills, talents & abilities
- Perform at your highest level when it counts
- Access new ideas and ways of looking at things
- Expand your creative abilities
- Have more energy, clarity, and vitality
- Enjoy more peak moments, ah-ha’s, epiphanies
- Clear whatever’s in the way
But things can get in the way …
On some days you’re “on” when things come easily, and you enjoy the hell out of it. Then on other days… you can’t seem to find your groove, and everything feels like a struggle.
Countless obstacles can get in the way of experiencing more of what you want, starting with what could be considered as the main culprit…
[sta_anchor id=”details” /]Find your flow…
with Carl Contino of Untapped Genius as your guide…
During your private online Peak Performance Flow Session, you and I will explore an approach I worked on for over 23 years called Life as a Wave™ that combines principles from engineering and the arts in an utterly unique way to help you…
- Move toward mastery – using a force of nature to help bring things in to sync, rhythm, and flow.
- Perform at your peak – by tuning in to an array of feel-it-in-your-bones feedback loops.
- Access fresh ideas and creativity – by acting as a channel or conduit for what you seek.
- Manifest what you want – using basic physics of movement and waves.
- Free your mind – of the limits, doubts, and fears that can get in the way.
What you seek is about physics. I know. Sounds strange, right? And to be sure, there are great approaches out there, but they lack some key components that make all the difference.
Life as a Wave™ can serve as a foundation for other modalities to make them more tangible and measurable – giving you the edge you’re looking for.
Admittedly, it’s nearly impossible to describe in words. The best way to “get it” is to experience your own Peak Performance Flow Session! Here’s what it’ll be like…
We’ll connect online using my video conferencing room where we can see and hear each other. I’ll share my computer screen like a “virtual classroom” as we dive into the world of peak performance and flow.
You’ll pick 1 thing that you’d like to have, do, or experience more of in your life, and we’ll use that as the context for discovering the nature of flow and how it can help. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride…
- 1 hour journey
- You’ll pick a day and time when you can be relaxed and able to enjoy the experience.
- You’ll have a video recording to keep.
- And… if you can get your hands on a drum, you’ll want it by your side!
By the end of your session…
Access to more of what you seek… will be yours.
(And YES, you will have tangible tools you can begin using right away!!)
Joakim Ekburg – World Percussionist
“Carl, you need to know what a huge impact you had on me when we were roommates in music school… you taught me how to not force the music or other things so much, but to instead “find the flow” in everything… I’ll never forget that. I often speak of those days, coaching us on life and how to live it to the max. You did all that – you, my friend.“
Kern Konwiser – Multi-Emmy Winning Filmmaker
“In my career as a filmmaker, there are countless risks that I have to take. I turn to Carl’s methods on a daily basis to help me make those choices with courage and conviction. He’s helped to give me a creative freedom that I might not otherwise have claimed as my artistic right.”