How to clear your mind of everything when you need to.
Sometimes we need to just let everything go … temporarily.
Here are the steps:
- Get comfortable and relax
- Be aware of all that’s going on with you, your thoughts, your stress, etc
- Think about all that you’re concerned or worried about, all the things you’ve experienced in your past, and any thoughts about the future
- Let it all go! Just for the moment. Give yourself permission to simply allow what is to simply be what it is!
- Allow yourself to go absolutely blank where you have zero concerns, zero thoughts about anything, and zero goals or desires
- Now go do something to “fill yourself up” with something good.
- This is a short but sweet exercise to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- The key is to give your mind permission to let go all of its concerns for just a bit!
- It’s really great to then go do something fun, enriching, healing, or anything that brings you joy!