Sometimes we need to do a bunch of nothing.
Life is busy and can be overwhelming at times, especially when we get caught up in the perpetual to-do list.
- Do a bunch of nothingness
- Let everything go for the moment … there’s nothing:
- To do
- To think about
- To worry about
- Simply be with the moment
- Remember that it’s only for the moment so don’t worry about a thing!
- This is especially handy when you’re lost in the muck of what you’re doing (like a project, getting organized, etc.), and you’re overwhelmed, lost, or confused.
- Paradoxically, by doing nothing, you sometimes can get a ton done … especially when it comes to coming up with solutions or ideas for something.
- It’s in the blank moments that the mind can show you ideas it’s come up with