A way to turn your crap into something beautiful
Nature uses the grit to create new life … no exceptions.
Since nature does this, that means you and I can do this! We can be proactive about transforming our challenges, problems, and nuisances into new insights, new actions, new creations of any kind.
Here’s one way …
- Think about your particular challenge or problem in your life.
- Notice and express any emotions you may be feeling .. simply allow it at first.
- Now get clear on what you want based on what you don’t!!
- Decide that you are going to create something beautiful from what you’re dealing with
- Ask your mind to work on creating this in your life
- Pay attention to any hints or nudges your mind gives you and take note!
- Act on any ideas that surface.
- Make sure you vent any frustration or other emotions first!!
- Getting clear on what you actually want may not be easy or natural because your mind wants to focus on the problem!
- It might be helpful to write down on paper what you want to create or experience that the opposite of the problem or challenge at hand.
- Immediately take action on any ideas that surface.
- Have fun with it all!
- Confirm to yourself that yes indeed you can turn your problem into something great! You can look for stories of how some have turned their challenges into creating a beautiful life because of, not in spite of, the challenges.