A great way to get more done with little or no effort.
We often find ourselves working “too hard,” putting too much effort into things and can often lead to poor results, energy drain, stress, and fatigue.
The steps are not linear but instead something for you to experience.
When you are doing something:
- Does it feel hard to do?
- Are you putting in a lot of effort?
- Do you feel more tired as time goes by?
- Do you feel low energy or motivation?
- Simple notice and feel into the effortlessness
- Massive action can be done with a sense of effortlessness
- Doing something “hard” is optional