An active form of meditation when you’re doing whatever you’re doing.
In the midst of massive action or activities, we can find our grounding by introducing a “still point.”
Here’s how to do it:
- While doing what you’re doing, create a single still point of something that is not moving or doing anything
- Or you can pick a visual object that you can focus on while doing what you’re doing
- Be aware of the blend of the action along with the still point doing nothing part.
- You’ll start to feel a bit clearer, more grounded in the midst of what you’re doing
- You can end up performing better because of it
- You can apply this to just about anything you’re doing
- Have fun with it all!